** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

3.05.2010

Miss Priss Beauty Poll

Every week one of my favorite beauty bloggers, Karen over at Make Up & Beauty Blog, puts up a little Beauty Survey.  I decided I'm going to start filling it out and posting it here, so that all of my followers can post too. 



1. Mood: Relieved and tired.  I've had a stressful week, full of worry and little sleep.  I am so ready for a weekend.


2. Lips:  Revlon ColorStay lip liner in Blush, Hard Candy Painted Lady Lip Color in Perfect 10, NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Salsa.

3. Fragrance: N.Y.C. by SJP (exclusively at Macy's)

4. Food craving:  a Vlassic Zesty Pickle.  I hate pickles, but the last two days they have tasted SO good.  I think my body is craving salt or somthing.

5. Makeup craving:  Nars Sheer Glow foundation and Nars Orgasm Illuminator

6. Accessory craving:  Fossil Silver Analog Watch

7. Read of the week:  People Style Watch, Principles of Animal Behavior, Genetics: Concepts and Approaches, Biochemistry, and Como Se Dice?

8. Hair:  Au Natural.  I showered and let it air dry... It's a hot mess.  I don't know if my hair is wavy, straight or frizzy.  Whatever it is, it is going in a ponytail.

9. Shoes:  My new Studded Gladiator Sandles

10. Goal of the day:  Finish reading for my Biochem midterm, and paint my tosies.




Your Turn
Copy this and fill it out in the Comments Section or on your own blog post.

1. Mood:
2. Lips:
3. Fragrance:
4. Food craving:
5. Makeup craving:
6. Accessory craving:
7. Read of the Week:
8. Hair:
9. Shoes:
10. Goal of the day:
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!