** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

11.24.2008

Updates, Twilight and more!

I have been on major hiatus from blogging! Not by any choice of my own, I'd blog 3 times a day if I could, but I just haven't had the time. Cliche excuse I know, but really it's true! I'm not complaining, by any means, I love that I'm busy, but blogging is my way of reflecting, and I miss it!

1. Not only have I been working about 30+ hours a week (I know it doesn't seem like a lot, but in a restaurant it's unheard of), but my Photography has taken off! This week I have had 2 New Client Meetings, and photographed and Engagement Session.

Between now and Dec. 31 I have 2 Weddings, and 2 Family Portrait Sessions, along with one Individual Portrait Session. That's a whole lot of photography hours, not to mention hours upon hours of editing, printing, and all that comes with. I couldn't be more excited!

2. Twilight the movie came out this week. I lived in torture as everyone went to see it at midnight, and I had to wait for my mom to get back in town before I could go. (I didn't want to see it twice in case I didn't like it.) Upon going to work I only heard BAD things about it! I was disappointed but determined to see it anyway.

I don't know what all the fuss was about. I LOVED IT!!! I admit, I was skeptical that it wouldn't be good, and after I heard the bad reviews, I was borderline brokenhearted... but man, I really liked it! It has been about 2 years since I read the first 3 books, but I thought the movie did a great job covering all the high points. Some of the explaining could have been done now, but I'm sure they'll get to it in the sequels, etc. Also I was originally disappointed in some of the casting, but overall it worked! I really want to go see it again. *Sigh* Now back to the never ending question: "Team Edward or Team Jacob?"
(October 2007)

3. Last but not least, the following is a fact I learned today from my Glamour Magazine. The amount of stress that most young women feel today is the same amount that most Mental Patients felt in the 1950's. So, do I belong in an institution?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!