** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

2.13.2013

Valentine's Day Look #1: Sweet

I love any reason to play with makeup... especially holidays, with theme colors!  Oh how I love theme colors!!! {for example}.  This year, I can't celebrate Valentine's Day on the actual holiday, so Muscley Arms and I have decided to have a two-day love fest extravaganza!
 
I planned our date tonight!  We are going to be enjoying a sweet, romantic stay-cation, complete with Couple's Massages and dinner!  Tonight, I want to look sweet, and pretty, so I came up with a makeup look inspired by candy hearts. 
 
I do apologize for the video!  It's been a long time, and I'm out of practice... and I still haven't learned how to use this amazing camera Muscley Arms got me for my birthday...  I'll get better, I promise.
 
If you're going for a sweet, girlie look this Valentine's Day, watch the video.  A list of the products used will be listed below.

 
 
 
 

 
Eyes:
MAC from the Caviar Dreams Quad {or any very light shimmery pink}
MAC Playful from the Eyes on Manish Palette {or any medium toned hot pink}
MAC Glamour Check {or any red-brown}
MAC Blanc Type {or any skin tone color}
Milani Brow Fix Kit- the highlight shade {or any shimmery highlight color}
L'oreal Lineur Intense Carbon Black
L'oreal Extra Volume Collegen Mascara
 
Cheeks:
Benefit Boxed Blush: Thrrrob {or any bright pink blush}
 
Lips:
NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Beige {or any pigmented pink lipgloss}

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!