** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

3.06.2013

Wanna Get Naked?

No no no, not that kind!  My mother would be appalled if I engaged in such behavior on the Internet; and Muscley Arms?  Let's just say that hunk of manly beef cake would be on the prowl for a new leading lady!  Trashy women?  Ain't nobody got time for that!
 
I'm talking about a naked face.  Yep, that's right, I've got a new makeup tutorial today that I'm appropriately calling the Naked Face!  It's an everyday, wearable look made almost entirely of Urban Decay Naked products!!!  Hope you likey!

 
  
 
 
Products Used:
 
1.  Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation
2.  Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder
3.  Urban Decay's Naked Flushed Palette
4.  Urban Decay's Naked Eyeshadow Palette {Virgin, Naked & Buck}
5.  Urban Decay's Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette {Foxy & Chopper}
6.  Urban Decay's 24/7 double eyeliner in Zero & Burbon
7.  - umm apparently I forgot about #7...
8.  Urban Decay's Lip Junkie lipgloss in Naked
9.  Urban Decay's 27/7 lipliner in Naked
10.  Maybelline The Rocket Mascara
11.  L'oreal Extra Volume Collegen Mascara

post signature

4 comments:

  1. youre crazy - that was a good video! i really liked it - and plan on trying some of those techniques/colors. thanks, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your makeup videos - I don't ever know which ones to watch, but since I know you, and know your makeup looks great in person, I trust your videos! Also... I'm a girl with little makeup know-how, and watching your tutorials makes me feel so much smarter in the world of glam. haha So thanks, Morgan! PS - you are adorable in the videos and so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I've just got to shop for some of this urban decay stuff my sister's been telling me about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard so many good things about the Naked palette! I feel like whenever I try to use different products I end up looking like I belong in a drag show, but I'm not sure you can go wrong with all neutrals. Love the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so tell me what you think!