** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.

Weird. **


St. Patrick's Day Makeup Tutorial

Blow those bagpipes, and dance like a banshee  because I am CELEBRATING over here!  It must be true, the Luck o' the Irish, because normally, I am late for everything!  But check it, I was able to get this St. Patrick's Day Makeup Tutorial filmed, edited, and posted just in time for people to see it, learn it and do it! If I could, I'd give my self a little pot o' gold but maybe I'll settle for a congratulatory kiss from Muscley Arms?!  

Let's be honest, when it comes to makeup, I'm a neutral lover.  Beige, tan, brown, and naked are the staple colors in my makeup collection, with a little bit of pink thrown in the mix.  But every once in awhile, when I'm feeling a bit mischievous  I'll throw some green in to the mix!  Green makeup is seriously underrated!  It looks great with EVERY eye color and can still pass as a neutral {No joke, did you know even camouflage, one of this Springs hottest trends, is considered a neutral?!}  I've done this look for the past two years, and I still get really excited about it... Maybe I should wear it more than just as a holiday look?  If you're not a fan of green clothing, or if you don't own green clothing, check out my tutorial for a look that will help you avoid getting pinched this St. Patrick's Day!  

{PS. Stay tuned at the end of the video for some super sweet footage.  This is what happens when I'm not aware the camera is still on!}

Products Used:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Eye shadow Pencil in Cucumber {Lime will do just fine}
Coastal Scents 88 Palette 3A {Spring Green color} and 2B {Yellow color}, black
MAC Blanc Type
MAC Tet-A-Tint
Urban Decay Eye shadow in Mildew
Urban Decay Eye shadow in Naked
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Perversion
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Mildew
Tarte EmphasEYES Gel Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline the Rocket Mascara
L'Oreal HIP Mascara

MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty

NYX Lipliner in Pinky
NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Beige

post signature


  1. I adore this - I have red hair so I've always wanted to rock the green look without looking like a 13 year old experimenting with makeup (and let's be honest - I always look like a 13 year old experimenting with makeup). I like that it still includes neutral colors.

  2. Wow i love your makeup!!!
    mines a new ish blog would you possibly mind checking it out :)

    thankyou so much xxx



I love comments, so tell me what you think!