** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

4.21.2009

Newborn Shoot

Today I did my first Newborn shoot. I have to say, I didn't really plan out what I was going to do. I figured, I'd shoot some pictures, and see what we could come up with. Baby Madison was fussy because it was getting close to feeding time, but I managed to get a few shots. We had to put her in position, put her passy in her mouth, and then rub her head til she fell asleep. Then hurry and pull out the passy while taking as many pics as possible until she cried. Then I'd pop the plug back in and do it all over again.
To show her appreciation, Madison peed on me, well she tried, but I'm too quick and threw a blanket over her squirt stream! I'm not sure what I expected considering I had her naked all afternoon. Later at dinner Big Sis Mallory decided to come sit on my lap. I noticed her bum felt warm but I figured it was sweat from the back of her legs, it was in the 90's this afternoon. After a minute she got up to go back to playing on the playground. And AWESOME! She used me like a toilet! My whole lap and part of my shirt was covered in pee! Whatever, it happens. I figure they were just marking their territory and letting me know "I'm their favorite".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!