** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

11.03.2009

Coyote Cover-up

In Mammalogy yesterday we were learning about the Carnivore clades of Feliformia and Caniformia (cat & dog species).
When we began discussing coyotes a student in the back of the classroom raised his hand and asked if anyone had heard that a man was attacked and killed by a pack of coyotes. Probably somewhere in the upper mid-west…

Immediately my brain went into overdrive.
This information is not accurate. Coyotes don’t travel, or hunt for that matter, in packs…

{GASP!}

It was Vampires!

Yes folks, this was my actual thought process…

I think I’m spending too much time with Vampire Diaries, and re-reading the Twilight series.



post signature

1 comment:

I love comments, so tell me what you think!