** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

8.02.2010

Willkommenes Heim

{The headline says, "Welcome Home" in German.}

Remember how my Dad went to Germany last year for voluntary deployment?  Well he cut his 18 months short, and surprised everyone by coming home this past Saturday.  He brought us all custom, handmade Beer Steins as souvenirs!  Sweet!  A new cup to drink my Pepsi out of!


My stein has a hand carved scene of the Rhine River on it.  There are little towns, a castle, a wine-making vinyard, and of course the river.  On the top is the siren that guards the river.






post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love the little siren on top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow very nice! I love how excited you are to drink your pepsi out of it! too funny

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so tell me what you think!