** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

7.21.2011

Netflix

Hello Bloggy Readers!

It's been awhile, but I promise I've been here.  I read my blogroll everyday, but with it being summer, I don't have a lot to say.  It would be boring to post about how much time I'm spending by the pool and how tan I'm getting! {wink wink}

I wanted to do a quick should out to the Blogsphere about Netflix's price increases.  Many people won't care, but because I'm doing a Spending Fast, I REALLY CARE!  Netflix is one of my only luxuries, but maybe not for long...



I wrote all about it over at Morgan Makes ¢ents, so run on over and have a little looksie!  Thanks, and I promise I'll be back soon!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!