** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

7.23.2011

Weekend To-Do



The past few weeks have been nuts.  Seriously.  Our corporate office had a little "incident" with our computer system, and we've been offline for close to two weeks.  How did anyone do anything without computers?  I've been working crazy amounts of overtime just to get everyday tasks accomplished in a timely manner!  Hopefully things will be up and running soon.

Because I've been going into work early, and staying late (and oh yea, I even worked this morning), I'm not getting a whole lot accomplished outside of work.  While I was looking forward to a relaxing weekend by the pool it looks like my tan is going to have to take a back seat to my to-do list:
  • Get my oil changed, it's about 3 months over due... Oopsie!
  • Re-paint my toes, this corpse-blue color just isn't working
  • Do Insanity
  • Go to Church
  • Go to the Fireside
  • Laundry
  • Get my hair done
  • Catch up on blog posts
  • Watch a really good movie
  • Make the Tie-Dye Cupcakes shown above.
  • Start a new book
  • Relax
What's on your to-do list?  Happy weekend everyone!  Go do something fun, I'll be with you in spirit!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!