** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

3.27.2009

Quick Post

I have been horrible about blogging lately, but I promise I've been busy. Between School, Working 30 hours a week (I know it's not a lot but usually I work 12 and make plenty of $...) and designing my Photography website, blogging is the last thing on my mind. Anyway, here's a few things that have happened so far this week that I'd like to share:
{1}

Tonight I went with my BF to On The Border with his parents, grandma and his neice. They are watching her while his SIL goes to the hospital to have baby #2 tomorrow! Grandma ordered a margarita and when it got the table Mallory would not stop pointing and screaming at it. Clearly she wanted some "Grandma-juice". Figuring she wouldnt' like it Grandma took the lime in the margarita and dipped in the icy drink, and gave it to the baby... We all figured "gross" she won't like it, but at least she'll stop whining.... WRONG! She loved it! She wouldn't stop crying for more! So we ordered her a virgin Strawberry Margarita, and I kid you not, this child chugged it!!! We had to order her a 2nd one.... did I mention she's 2 years old??? It was hillarious! She definately takes after grandma. haha
{2}

I heard on the radio that there was a poll for who has sexier lips, Scarlett Johanson or Angelina Jolie. Apparently the reason their lips are so attractive (besides being big) is that they have a perfect ratio of 2/3 height to width! So I measured mine.... My lips are only 1.3" in height and 2" wide....making them a .65 not the desired .75 Oh well. So I took a lip pencil and drew my lips to the "desired" width, and honestly, I looked like a freak. HAHAHAHAHA I'm not worried about it, an ex boyfriend said after our first kiss, "I love your big lips". I guess I should be insulted, but there are tons of women who would kill for a .65 ratio, so I'm happy!


{3}
I had a day off today (which in the last 2 months has been RARE), so what better way to spend it than with my little brother? Did I mention that quality time with my little brother consists of sitting on the couch with him while he forces me to watch Jerry Springer??? The "guests" on the show were 2 gay men, one of whom was cheating on his partner with a Trans-Sexual. When asked why he did it, the man replied "Because I want to start a family!!!" Are you kidding me?!?!?! Just because it looks like a woman...? I guess I really needs to read up on reproduction habbits of Trans-sexuals, apparently there's a lot I don't know

That's all I have energy for tonight. Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!