** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

3.31.2009

Sneak Peak
Kirsten Cannon's Bridals!!

Normally I don't like to post Wedding/Engagement/Bridal photos until after the couple has received their purchased prints, but today I couldn't wait! I know I say this A LOT but today was one of my most favorite shoots ever! We went to the park about 5:00 and the sunlight couldn't have been more perfect! With the wind and clouds we've had the past few days, I admit, I was nervous! Lucky for me, it turned out beautifully! (Even better than I thought)
PS. My new lens (EF 50mm f / 1.2 USM) arrived in the mail yesterday, and I must say, it is my new favorite thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!