** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

5.04.2009

See it.



I just saw the new X-men Movie. It was FANTASTIC! I highly reccomend you see it. The X-men hold a special place in my heart, as we used to play them when we were younger, it was truely the only "boy game" I was interested in. I always played Rogue so it was cool to steal everyone's powers too.

While I'm here, I guess I'll mention some other movies I'm totally psyched about seeing. The next few months will keep me in theaters. Date nights will be very entertaining as the Summer has numerous Blockbusters coming out!



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!