** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

6.15.2009

Anyone, Anyone?


Does anyone actually read my blog? Since my cruise I've had nearly 800 page hits, so know people read. I'm just curious who you are. I keep it mostly as a journal and while I'm not so good at keeping it up, I do my best. However I was just curious if I have any "blog stalkers" as they are so called? I have enabled comments on my page so anyone can feel free to respond. Please don't be shy or embarrassed, if you're reading my blog, chances are I read yours... and those of your family & friends'....... and their family and friends' blogs!

Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. you know i do!! it makes me laugh..plus I'm SO a blog stalker!!! Actually, after reading your Bonnie Springs post I told Sean i want to go there some time. I think it's funny about their "petting zoo". I'm pretty sure me and Sean had more exotic animals then they do! ha ha

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so tell me what you think!