** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

10.22.2009

In a Family Way

Isn't this picture disturbing?

I had a dream last night that I was pregnant.

I mean, I was pregnant. I'd guess about 6 months, and I was trying to hide it from my family by carrying around a pillow and holding it over my belly. Very convincing.

This dream could be the result of two possible scenarios.

{1}

Either my brain has been completely bombarded with images of pregnancy/babies with 5 of my girlfriends having babies or becoming pregnant with in the last few months...


{2}

Or my biological clock is trying to tell me something...



Could I possibly be coming to terms with the idea of eventually getting married and having kids? {Yikes.}

Either way, I've been awake for about 12 hours and the imagery is still very vivid. At one point in the dream, I lifted up my shirt, to make sure this "was actually happening" and I had crazy circular stretch marks. {Weird}.

Instead of continuing my evening with this weird "there's-bugs-on-my-skin" feeling, I decided to look up the meaning in a dream dictionary I've had since I was about 12. Here's what it had to say:

"For a woman, dreaming of pregnancy signals an increase in material wealth."

{What a great dream!}

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!