** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

10.11.2009

What's That Smell?

I was getting ready to go out last night, and decided to stray away from my normal perfume. My backup is Abercrombie Classic, but I wanted something a little more bold, a little more "autumn". I decided to go with {Provocative Woman}.
It's been a hot minute since I last used this perfume, and I think it may have been expired. My first clue should have been that instead of it's normal lavender color, it was a yellow-clear color, and had lots of bubbles in it.

Oh well, I sprayed it on anyway. Big Mistake. Instantly I smelled like an old woman who'd spent too much time in the attic, like dust and old wood. Ick. I couldn't go into public smelling like this, so I ran down stairs and got the Fabreeze. It's supposed to take care of fabric odors right? This, most certainly, was a fabric odor.

2nd Big mistake. Now I smelled like an old lady who was wearing a dress that had been in the attic for too long who decided to take a stroll after the rain. I was starting to gag. Hmm what to do? I really wanted to wear this shirt. Had I sprayed the perfume like I should have, on my skin, I could have taken a quick shower, but this, this was bad. Think think... Ah ha!
I took of my shirt and threw it in the dryer with a wet sock (to maybe create steam?) and a Bounce sheet, you know give it the old dry cleaning effect. After 10 minutes, it was time to go. I tried on my shirt and... MMM delicious smelling! I ran upstairs, spritzed on the Romance, and was ready to go.




This is just example #156 of my Domestic Godessness.

post signature

1 comment:

I love comments, so tell me what you think!