** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

2.28.2012

It's a great day

♫ It's a great day to be alive
I know the sun is still shining when I close my eyes
There's some hard times in the neighborhood
But why can't everyday be just this good ♬

 
I love this song by Travis Tritt.  It's actually my morning alarm and I think that starting each day with this song helps me to have a great day.



♮ But sometimes, it's ok to have a not-so-great day.
♯ Sometimes it's ok to feel blue, and mope around, and not want to do anything
♮ Sometimes it's ok to {for the first time in my life} play the "lady troubles" card, go home from work and take a nap
♯ Sometimes it's ok to tell people exactly how I'm feeling, even if it's not pleasant
♮ Sometimes it's ok to think, tomorrow will be better

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!