** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

8.25.2008

Post Secret



I'm newly obsessed with this site I found called PostSecret! It is a compilation of pictures with people's secrets written on them, and they are anonymously posted on the website. Some of them are hilarious, and some, I'm not so sure I'd post even if they are anonymous! Some people are SHAMELESS! Oh well it's great for a laugh, or depersonalized gossip (which is great for someone seriously trying to quit gossiping!). Check it out: http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

All Secrets are updated every Sunday, and all of the old ones are taken down. So check it at least once a week for some serious entertainment. Apparently there is also a series of PostSecret books.... Looks like someone will be hitting Borders this week to make a small purchase!

PS.
1. I got my mom hooked on the Twilight Series! She took Twilight with her to Oregon this weekend with all of her "Weekend Warrior" Harley Davidson friends. She wouldn't put it down! I'm giving her the other three tomorrow to borrow (hey that rhymes)! Yay mom! Thanks for jumping on that train, now we can have our own pretend book club and talk about Edward!
2. I stopped by my parent's house tonight and forced my brothers to watch a little Jon & Kate plus 8 with me. The family went for a picnic, and for lunch Kate made her kids Peanut Butter and Fluff sandwiches....yes that's right, Fluff, the creamy-marshmallows-in-a-jar stuff. Of course I was like, "gross," but secretly I was curious as to what it would taste like. You'll never believe that my mom happened to have Fluff in the house, so I made half a sandwich... Kate Gosselin, you're a genius! The two spreads compliment each other very nicely. I just found a new snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!