** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

5.13.2011

Fleetwood Friday

Hooray for Friday!  I know I say it all the time, but until recently I didn't think my job was stressful.  I have noticed though, that I have more stress than normal, so much so that others are commenting on it, and I go home at least once a week with a migraine!  I like my job, don't get me wrong, but I SO look forward to the weekend.


With finals also being this week, I'm spent.  Most of my co-workers are out of the office today at a conference at Disneyland (jealous!), so I've declared it Fleetwood Friday.  Yep, I've got the iPod shuffeling songs by Fleetwood Mac, and I'm chug-chug-chuging away at my work.  I find myself exteremly relaxed, and despite other things on my mind, I'm in a surprisingly good mood.

I strongly recommend Fleetwood Friday.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!