** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

5.09.2011

In Recovery

I hate those weekends where all I'm left with on Monday morning is the need for another weekend.  I haven't been feeling well since last Wednesday, but chalked it up to allergies.  I ate a meal of Allegra, Benedryl and Pseudophed almost twice daily.  However, early Friday morning, I was sent home for work with more than allergies.  Turns out, I had been treating the flu with allergy medicine.  No wonder I never felt better.

De ja vu  from 2009

I wish I had amazing weekend pictures to share, or interesting things to write about.  I actually do, but that will have to wait for another day when I'm feeling less coughy, stuffy, runny-noesy, and achey. I spent the weekend on the couch watching the DIY network.  Have you seen it?  It's my new favorite channel.  I was able to make it to church with my mom for Mother's Day, but that's about it. 

Today, I feel a little better, but I'm upset that it's Monday.  I had a lot I wanted to do this weekend, you know, instead of studying for finals...  So here's to Monday, the worst day of the week!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!