** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

12.02.2008

Look How Far We've Come

We had to hold off on Birthday Celebrations until today when Colby could fly in from Salt Lake. Afterall triplets can't celebrate their birthday when only 2/3 of us are present. I posted the following picture just to show how far we've come in 25 years. Yikes, that's a scary number, but I figure the more I say it the more I'll accept it. This picture was in every newspaper you could imagine across Utah. We were the first set of triplets to be born in LDS Hospital in Salt Lake City! I love love love it! You can clearly tell who's who which I think is so funny.

Happy Birthday to Ev
Happy Birthday to Me

Happy Birthday to Colby
Happy Birthday to us!

1 comment:

I love comments, so tell me what you think!