** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

12.06.2008

The More You Know

Today I learned:
1. You can buy caskets from Costco.
2. Coca-Cola is originally green.
3. All Polar Bears are left handed (just like me!)
4. The state of Tennessee used to be called Franklin.
5. "Pants" used to be a dirty word in England
6. In Arizona it is illegal to hunt Camels (are there camels in Arizona?)
7. Al Gore's roommate in college (Harvard, class of 1969) was Tommy Lee Jones.
8. In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere

9. A duck's quack doesn't echo
I love my job, and listening to people just talk. It's quite fascinating what you can learn!
.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!