** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

12.13.2008

Today...

"The best way to get your life clean, is to get your hands dirty."


I heard this quote today on an Orange Juice commercial, and I love it!

PS. I was up until 7:23 this morning, and I'm now exhausted. I've been looking for a new logo/letterhead/business card for my budding photography business, and I've been talking/brainstorming to 3 different graphic designers. I liked their ideas, but each one wanted to charge me $300+ for their services. I thought, "I can do better, and for free." So I did!

My website is under MAJOR CONSTRUCTION until after the holidays, but I'm so excited that I now have an official logo, letterhead (3 kinds), and a super cute business card!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!