** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

7.12.2010

Miss Priss Beauty Poll | July 12


1. Mood: Sentimental!  Unwritten Law's Seeing Red has been popping up on my iPod a lot lately, and it brings back SO many meories from my youth {i.e. high school dramatics involving certain boys} .  "... and all I want to hear is your voice," ugh, it gets me every time!

2. Highlight of last weekend? Going Swimming, BBQing, Cheeseburgers, and seeing the M's, oh yea, and finally seeing Eclipse!

3. Three staple makeup items in your makeup bag? I don't really carry a "makeup bag," but I carry a little bag in my purse {small pink one} that has Cover Girl Wetslicks lipgloss in Raspberry, Bare Minerals travel brush set, and Rimmel Stay Matte face powder in Translucent.

4. If you could raid one person’s closet, whose would it be?  The J. Crew Closet!  I would be in heaven if I could just have 1 of everything in the store.  Seriously

5. Your life described in a song? Stronger by Britney Spears, this has been one of my "theme songs" since high school.

6. How would you describe your ideal Friday night?  With a bunch of friends, maybe a pool party, followed by a BBQ and chit-chatting around a bon-fire.  It's summer... and this would be the perfect summer Friday night!

7. Breakfast? Bacon!  I watched the food network last night, and on Unwrapped the theme was Bacon.  I craved it all night!

8. Worst movie you’ve seen so far this year?  The only one I can remember is "When in Rome."

9. Outfit:  Red boyfriend t-shirt, demin capris, and gladiator sandals.  I'm so comfortable, and these t-shirts ($8) are my new favorite, I have them in every color!

10. Your weekly goals: To have fun!  I plan on floating on my little raft in the pool all week!



Your Turn
Copy this and fill it out in the Comments Section or on your own blog post.
1. Mood:
2. Highlight of last weekend?
3. Three staple makeup items in your makeup bag?
4. If you could raid one person’s closet, whose would it be?
5. Your life described in a song?
6. How would you describe your ideal Friday night?
7. Breakfast?
8. Worst movie you’ve seen so far this year?
9. Outfit:
10. Your weekly goals:

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!