** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

6.28.2010

Summer Reading

It's Monday Monday Monday! I started off this new week by accidentally sleeping in and missing my class! Oopsie! I have been really good about going to bed early, but last night I was so tired, I think the extra ZZZ's (12 hours!) were SOOO worth it.

Yesterday, after church, I went with BF to his parent's house for a pool party and BBQ. We had the best time! The weather was hot hot hot, and the pool felt great. Plus I got to see the little M's {who aren't so little anymore}.


This the last week of Summer School, and I'm desperate to find some fun summer reading. Recently I read City of Thieves {awesome}, and I'm two chapters into Water for Elephants {the movie starring R-Patz and Reese W is out next year!}  I'm determined to read as many books as I can in July and August, before Fall Semester begins.


I'm kind of a picky reader, if I'm going to read a book, it had better be worth my time. I was thinking of L.A. Candy, Sh*t My Dad Says {the mindless reads}, The Catcher in the Rye, or The Hunger Games.

Any suggestions?

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Have you read Time Traveler's Wife? It's my all time favorite! A million times better than the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Jane Green, her books take place in London. I would love to go there and I think it is neat to hear the different ways they talk and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Morgan! We recently read The Hunger Games and really liked them. Just completely block out 2 days, cause you won't be able to put them down!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so tell me what you think!