** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

6.04.2010

Miss Priss Beauty Poll | June 4


1. Mood:  HOORAY!  Let's hear it for Friday!!!  We hit 100° for the first time this year.  Usually we get there in May but according to weather reports, we haven't had a "Mild May" since the 1940's and June is coming "in full force."  By Monday we should be close to 110°.  This means MissPrissMorgan will be spending today, and most of the weekend getting some at the pool!  Summer is here!

2. Last compliment you received?  "I'm so glad your my daughter." {*tear*}

3. What do you think of drugstore makeup?  Honestly, it's hit and miss, but overall I'm hooked.  Until recently, every item of makeup I owned was Drugstore makeup, and there is some really great stuff for awesome prices.  I'm only now starting to venture out into the world of "high-end" and I'm liking what I'm seeing.  Basically, if you hear about something great, don't skip out on it because it comes from the drugstore.  Recently, one of my FAVORITE beauty bloggers, Daneen over at Spoiled Pretty, posted this video on her page.

View more news videos at: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/video.



4. Are you a worrywart? Yes, but I mostly worry about little things, for example:
  • Hurting my face, or knocking out my teeth doing low impact activities like tying my shoes.
  • Being pulled over when I see a police officer, driving the opposite way, on the other side of the median.
  • Getting in trouble, by my mom, or a stranger, it's all the same.
  • Being late.  I'm always late, I will be late to my wedding and hopefully my funeral.  Just because this is a fact of life, doesn't mean I can't worry about it.
5. Eyes/lips/cheeks/Nails


  • Eyes: Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Tattle Tale, Hard Candy Eyeshadow Duo in Peace, Benefit Bad Gal Blue Mascara {blue eye makeup is absolutely favorite favorite favorite product right now!  And this stuff is  not your mother's 80's blue mascara!}

  • Lips: NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Natural

  • Cheeks: Benefit Posie Tint and Benefit Dandelion Luminizer

  • Nails: My toes are French, and my nails are currently naked!  I've decided to paint my nails Re-Freshmint, a minty-green, I just haven't done it yet.
6. Breakfast: I went to Starbucks before school, sat on the patio and enjoyed the weather.  I got a Passion Shaken Lemonade... Icy, pink, goodness.  Oh yea, and a butter  crassoint... Delicious!


7. What was the last big life change you experienced?  My parent's divorce.  It's not something I like to talk about, I'm still getting used to the idea.  Sometimes I think it's easier for small children to go through, rather than experiencing it as an adult.  I'm used to family customs and traditions, and now, all of a sudden I don't get them anymore.  It's been tough, but we're all still learning.

8. What was the last movie you recommended to a friend? Um... The Princess Bride.  BF and his roommate have both NEVER SEEN IT!  When they told me, I nearly fell of my chair.  This is a classic, and so hilarious.

9. Outfit: I changed when I got home from school.  Because it's hot outside, certain people in my house feel the need to blast the AC, and it's freezing in here.  I'm wearing black sweatpants and my favorite gray hoodie.

10. Weekend goals: Study, study, study for my midterm on Tuesday.

How was your week?  Did you do anything exciting?  What are your plans this weekend?  Sorry there's not a collage to go along with this post, but I just don't have the time, I'm in full study mode.  Have a great weekend!


Your Turn

Copy this and fill it out in the Comments Section or on your own blog post.

1. Mood:
2. Last compliment you received?
3. What do you think of drugstore makeup?
4. Are you a worrywart?
5. Eyes/lips/cheeks/Nails:
6. What question(s) would you like to see in the Monday Poll?
7. What was the last big life change you experienced?
8. What was the last movie you recommended to a friend?
9. Outfit:
10. Weekly goals:





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!