** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

6.13.2010

Miss Priss Beauty Poll | June 13



1. Mood:  EXHAUSTED.  I don't know what my problems is, but I went 76 hours without sleep.  I just couldn't fall asleep.  My body was SO tired, but my brain wouldn't settle down.  I managed to get a few hours this morning, but I have the worst bags under my eyes, ever...  Thank goodness for Photoshop! {Wouldn't it be great if we could use Photoshop in real life?}

2. What’s one lip gloss you find yourself buying over and over againCover Girl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers in Raspberry.  I must have about 10 tubes and I bring one everywhere.  It has a great taste, and gives just a little bit of color.

3. Something you’d like to improve about yourself?  I would really like to be more kind.  I guess going along with that, a little less selfish.  But really, I'd like to improve myself in such a way, that when people describe me, they think, "kind."  Don't get me wrong, I'm a really nice person, I don't like meanies, but I think kindness goes deeper than just being "nice."  It has a self-less factor, which I don't yet have.

4. Guys with beards — hot or not?  HAWT.  Every guy I've dated for the last 8 years or so has had "scruff" {like, BF and JG}.  Not necessarily a lumberjack beard, but well-groomed-scruff.  I like my men to be manly... No baby faces for me.  I know a lot of girls complain that it hurts our faces to kiss guys with beards, but only when it's like 1 day stubble, give it a few days, and it's fantastic!  Even William Shakespeare said, "He that hath no beard is less than a man..." ha ha.

5. Eyes/lips/cheeks/nails

Eyes: Revlon Eyeliner Pencil in Sueded Brown, NYX single in Cork, NYX single in Taupe, Maybelline Colossal Volume Express in Blackest Black.

Lips:  Revlon lipgloss in Coral Reef

Cheeks: Benefit Blush in Georgia.


6. What are you looking forward to this summer?  Lazy days in the pool.  Popsicles, BBQ's, Hot Pink toenail polish.  Mid-afternoon naps.

7. What’s one random thing you’re great at doing? I am great at being the boss, and delegating responsibility.  I almost pride myself on it.

8. What’s your favorite eyeliner?  Currently, Urban Decay's Electric 24/7 Glide On Eye PencilSeen here.

9. Outfit:  White t-shirt with a beach scene and brownish/kahki/olive-ish shorts.

10. Weekly goals:  Study for my Midterm Wednesday, and edit photos of Baby G.



Your Turn

Copy this and fill it out in the Comments Section or on your own blog post.

1. Mood
2. What’s one lip gloss you find yourself buying over and over again?
3. Something you’d like to improve about yourself?
4. Guys with beards — hot or not?
5. Eyes/lips/cheeks:
6. What are you looking forward to this spring?
7. What’s one random thing you’re great at doing?
8. What’s your favorite eyeliner?
9. Outfit:
10. Weekly goals:

post signature

1 comment:

  1. HI there!
    Found your blog through youtube!
    Men w/ scruff rock! My Husband is beardy himself.
    Hope your having a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so tell me what you think!