** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

6.04.2010

It Girl..... HURRY!

I just got a total makeup steal!  As my makeup addiction pushes me further into the "high end" market, I'm always excited when I'm able to get something on sale, as this RARELY happens.  Imagine my excitement when a brand I've been meaning to try has 3 of their top selling eyeshadows on a killer sale!

THIS WEEK ONLY... 
I'm guessing tomorrow, Saturday, is the last day,

Stila's It Girl Eyeshadow Trio is on sale for $10.00!

This Limited Edition palette is valued at $54.00 and is available Online Only...
 
Stila's eyeshadow trios are normally $20.00, however they consist of three colors, each of which is only 1/3 of the pan.



Their singles are normally $18.00 each, so I practically died when I saw I could get three FULL sized shadows for less than the price of one.  The palette includes three of Stila's best selling shades: Lamé (a shimmering gold), Chloe (a shimmering bronze) and Kitten (a shimmery nude pink and their #1 selling shade).

Don't forget to add your 3 Free samples (with every order).  Also be sure to register to become "a beauty insider" (it's free) and upon checkout you can scroll to the bottom of where you enter your payment information where it says "promotion code." Click "see current promotion codes" to have free stuff practically shoved in your basket!  I got a deluxe sample size (ie: bigger than a normal sample size) of Makeup Forever's HD Powder- a product I've been eyeballing, but didn't want to spend $30.00 unless I knew I like it!

Good luck, and happy shopping!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!