** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

6.05.2010

Saturday

Holy Moley it is hot hot hot today, I'm talking "Excessive-heat-warning-through-Monday-hot"!  Which is great, because I'm going to a BBQ tonight, and nothing spells summer like warm weather and a BBQ.  I am in Heaven.  Hooray for summertime!

While Internet surfing this morning, I stumbled upon iJustine's new spoof video.  Do you know iJustine?  If not, you guys should meet, she's brilliant.  Enjoy and Happy Saturday!



post signature

1 comment:

  1. I am really jealous of the warm Vegas weather. We are still In sweatshirt weather here. It is June for crying out loud! We should be running around in shorts and sandals by now.

    So, also wondering...did you ever announce the giveaway winner?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so tell me what you think!