** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

4.20.2012

More Beach Get-Aways!

I love the beach. It feels like home to me. Last year was the first year in a long stream of years where I didn't have a beach vacation. When I went to Disneyland a few months ago, we swung by Newport just to dip our toes in the water and say hello. I think he told me he missed me too.
The countdown to Cancun has officially begun{<i>29 days!</i>}. There is just something about sand, surf, and sun that gets me all giddy inside. Imagine my excitement when I got a text yesterday that said, "Want to go to Mexico... Part 2?" Umm yes please?!

So, we're going.  Exactly 2 days after our Cancun trip!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!