** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

4.20.2012

Mulligan



Ever have one of those days {or evenings}? You know the kind, something happens, and then the snowball effect occurs. It's amazing what one bad mood can do to the energy surrounding an entire group of people, and pretty soon, everyone is a grumpus.

I have fully adopted the idea of "do-over's." They're amazing. When in the throws of a frustrating situation, I simply jam the pole of my invisible white flag into the ground via Gandalf in the Fellowship of the Ring {"You shall not pass!"} and declare with conviction, "We are starting over, right now!" Sometimes I'll even put a time window on it, "Do-over on the last 15 hours!"

It works people. I highly recommend it.
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!