** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

4.01.2012

I miss my friend


It's been 4 days.  OK, it's really only been 3 days since I last saw my friend.  Normally, this wouldn't be a big deal, but I've seen Mr. Muscley Arms every.single.day. since before we started dating!  Yep, between group activities with our friends, church activities, committee meetings, and now dating, not a day has gone by where we haven't been together.  I do realize that's a lot of time to spend with someone.  But I like him, so it's alright.
 
While I was able to get so much accomplished this weekend {laundry, spring cleaning, studying, conference watching, errands, the first season of Downton Abbey, etc.}, I'm ready for my buddy to come back and occupy my time.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!