** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

9.18.2008

Spa Getaway


I think I have a problem. I went to Mesquite to take full advantage of their spa package (only $70!). It wasn't what I was expecing, and I could not relax for the folowing reasons:

1. During the massage portion I was worried it would be over too soon. So rather than enjoying the hour long full body rub-down, I fretted that it was only an hour.

2. I loved the 2 heated pools (98 and 102 degrees) but in Southern Nevada, in September, the luxury is wasted.

3. In the steam room my pores got a good cleaning, but I get dehydrated VERY easily. I was recently in the hospital for this reason. After about 1 1/2 minutes I started to feel flu like symptoms coming on... my cue to leave.

4. Among all the "slow" and "relax" and "speak softly" I got bored and started to crave the speed and craziness of everyday life.

Basically, it was a great experience and I'm glad I got to do it but I'm not sure I'll be doing it again anytime soon, unless I get a few more treatments to keep me occupied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!