** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

8.24.2011

Chael

We've had a new addition to our family. 

I'd like to introduce Chael .



{Pronounced Ch-ale.  Sort of like Che-rries and Ginger-ale}

He is a Rhodesian Ridgeback.  Notice the strip of hair on his back?  It grows in the opposite direction, so it stands up and looks like a little ridge.


I like to call it his mohawk.

He was born in Michigan and today he turned 8 weeks old, finally old enough to leave his mommy and make the long flight here to Las Vegas! 



It's amazing how much we all already love him!


So that's my good news!

Suddenly I'm craving a 7-Up.



Goodnight!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!