1. Read my scriptures every day and finish reading the Old Testament
Not completely accomplished. I began a Book of Mormon Reading Challenge that started on August 1 and will go until October 1, so that is deterring my Old Testament reading. However, I have been reading/listening (to the audio version) my scriptures almost daily. I love it! I do it first thing in the morning, and I feel like it just sets the tone for my whole day.
2. Go back to school, full time, even if my boss won't let me go to class
Holla! I am enrolled full time, and have worked out with my boss that while she won't let me go to all of my classes (except to take exams), she will let me go to the one where attendance counts! So I'll be leaving work an hour early three times a week, and then just making up the time on Saturdays!
3. Stop regretting/living in/wishing I could change the past; move on and progress
Done & done. I am surprised how much happier I am when I started doing this.
4. Pray. The real get-down-on-your-knees-bow-your-head-and-fold-your-arms kind not the quick-utter-one-in-traffic-kind, at least once everyday
Yes. I had a friend who made a comment in Institute (similar to a bible study class) last week that every morning before "[his] feet hit the floor, [his] knees hit the floor." I have literally done this every day. Plus its fun to slither out of bed without letting my feet touch before my knees! You know, like when you were a kid and the floor was lava... Awesome.
5. Read 5 non-school books
So far I've read three, and I'm starting my 4th one today!
6. Start the Spending Fast, and stick to it.
Check! Follow my other blog, Morgan Makes Cents to read all about it.
7. Listen to more church music and learn the harmonies
8. Exercise at least 3 times a week
Yes! I've been doing a mixture of Insanity, P90X and Cardio Barre. I'm in better shape than I have been in a long time, and I feel good. Plus I have tons of energy that will come in handy for long study sessions.
9. Start studying for the DAT's
Nope. While I would love to do go to Dental School, I'm not sure if it is the road I am actually going to go down. Lots of praying and fasting is currently happening so that I can make a decision.
11. Make at least 1 new friend every month
Yes, 100 times over. I have made an effort (and it's awkward and hard) to really reach out to people and schedule face time with them. But I have been blessed with tons of new friends!
12. Spend 5 minutes everyday "quick cleaning" my house, and deep clean every Saturday
Nope, look haven't I made enough progress already? Some things just aren't meant to change.