** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

8.27.2011

Weekend To-Do List

Holy smokes!  It's already the last weekend of August!  I always get so excited for the weekends!  I've been working full-time for just over a year now, and I'm still not used to it.  All of the required overtime does help either, it basically translates to working 11 hours every day.  Those are long days!  I feel like my weekend to-do list just keeps getting longer and longer because I am accomplishing nothing during the week. 
  • Clean my room
  • Clean my car
  • Wash my car
  • 100,000 mile tune up on my car
  • Sit by the pool & tan
  • Plant my fall-winter garden
  • Work overtime
  • Do some yoga or Cardio Barre
  • Play with baby Chael
  • Make this skirt... for real this time
  • Work on my talk for church
  • Enjoy my last weekend before school starts!
What are you doing this weekend?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!