Holy smokes! It's already the last weekend of August! I always get so excited for the weekends! I've been working full-time for just over a year now, and I'm still not used to it. All of the required overtime does help either, it basically translates to working 11 hours every day. Those are long days! I feel like my weekend to-do list just keeps getting longer and longer because I am accomplishing nothing during the week.
- Clean my room
- Clean my car
- Wash my car
- 100,000 mile tune up on my car
- Sit by the pool & tan
- Plant my fall-winter garden
- Work overtime
- Do some yoga or Cardio Barre
- Play with baby Chael
- Make this skirt... for real this time
- Work on my talk for church
- Enjoy my last weekend before school starts!
What are you doing this weekend?