** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

12.02.2009

Deprived

It is 5:06am Pacific Standard Time.

I have not yet been to bed because I am studying for mi examen final español.

I have to "wake up" in 1 hour.

I find myself bitter...

I would get so much more done in life if I did not have to sleep.

Anyway tomorrow I may be feeling one or more of the following side effects. Beware.

  • aching muscles
  • dizziness and nausea
  • dry mouth
  • hallucinations
  • hand tremors
  • headaches
  • increased blood pressure
  • increased risk for diabetes
  • increased risk of fibromyalgia
  • irritability
  • memory lapses or loss
  • nystagmus (rapid involuntary rhythmic eye movement)
  • obesity
  • slowed word recall
  • temper tantrums
  • yawning

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!