** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

12.23.2009

Done and Done

My shopping is done.

My gifts are all wrapped.



Wrapping tons of presents


{P.S. Do you love my beautiful paper?}
It's dark bronze with berry and burgendy colored ornaments, gold and burgendy ribbon and bows, and gold snowflake ornaments to put on too!

I also got a Christmas Manicure!


Pretty French Manicure with red and silver glitter swirls.


Do you love them?  They are Press-ons!!  I got them on sale at CVS for $4.99!


Usually I do my own nails so BF couldn't understand why I wanted fake ones, esp. when my real nails are just as long (actually longer, I had to cut them so they wouldn't stick out).  I just wanted something festive for Christmas, and I didn't want to spend more money than I already have.
These were awesome, and so easy.



Now it's time
for me to relax and enjoy
Christmas.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. I can't even believe you got those at CVS! i was totally going to ask you who does your nails, because I really want a new nail lady...she's getting really expensive and I just can't afford it, plus she's always busy so I haven't had my nails done for over a month--it's making me crazy!! Maybe I'll go pick these up because I always get a Christmas mani/pedi and I have been missing it. ha ha

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so tell me what you think!