** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

5.27.2010

Shopping Spree


There is a flu going around, AGAIN!  I seem to have caught it... Seriously?  Remember how I got that flu shot a few months back?  Fat lot of good it did me, this is the 4th flu I've had since November! 

Tonight whilst quarantining myself in my bedroom, I decided to shop for some makeups.  I love makeup, I collect it, I use it everyday, it's my favorite thing to look at and purchase.  Since I've never been to Sephora, I thought I'd have a visit.  After 3 hours, I spent $3,500.00 "online window shopping..."

That's right, $3,500.00.  I got on the website and thought, if I was made of money and could go on a shopping spree, what would I buy?  So I browsed every.single.item on the site, and $3,500.00 is what I came up with.  Let me also clarify this does not include any MAC makeup or Bare Escentuals that are on my wish list.

I guess I know where my tax return is going next year!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/28/2010

    #1. I'm taking you to sephora when you come up for the reception! You will love it!!!
    #2. I can't believe you're sick again :( I'm sorry! I hope you feel better soon!!!
    #3. I've been terrible about commenting lately, but I adore your cruise pictures, and can't wait to see more!! It looks like you and BF ha an absolute blast!!! You look gorgeous as always!!
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that would of been so cool if you could of bought it all!!! I am going to do that now and see how much I would spend! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so tell me what you think!