** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

8.30.2009

I + You...



No, not you...


These...




I bought them before we went camping, because I was sharing a tent with two boys who sleep rather loudly (oxymoron?). I have since noticed that they come in very handy for studying. I can sit in the room adjacent to our humongous, and very loud TV and grow my brain in complete silence. I am actually surprised at the amount of work getting done in so little time. No longer am I distracted by the melodious siren calls of Inner Circle on "Cops"; or someone opening the refrigerator and the goodies inside calling my name. No no, I can sit in peace, and enjoy reading about the "Morganucodons of the late Triassic period."

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!