** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

4.08.2010

Couple Cam

This evening I was enjoying a lovely Lush bath and my new April issue of Glamour magazine.  I came to the monthly "Couple Cam" section and decided I would read.  This is a section where some Glamour journalist asks random couples on the street questions about their relationship.  This month's question?  "Tell us the craziest thing you've ever said in bed."  I read one of the answers:

Girl:  "One time I was wearing these Care Bear panties..."
Boy: "And I said, 'Leave those on, put your hair in pigtails and call me Daddy!'"

Now, immediately after reading this, I started screaming.  I jumped out of my wonderful bath tub, and called every family member I could think of.  Why?

Because the people in this scenario are my cousin and her boyfriend...  The article gave real names... and photos.  Awkward!



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Is this the same cousin from the last intersingly odd cousin post? ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH HA HA HA HA!!!! That would be awkward!! But hillarious!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so tell me what you think!