** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

4.04.2010

Miss Priss Beauty Poll



1. Mood:  Anxious.  I get this way when I want to shop.  I hate shopping, it frustrates and overwhelms me, and I always freak out about how much money I end up spending.  But there is so much new makeup at Sephora/Ulta, and I really want to buy some.

2. Your favorite bag and why you love it?  Currently, I'm OBSESSED with my mom's new purse.  I don't know who makes it, but it's a mustard yellow leather tote type of purse.  Apparently it was so expensive that I'm not even allowed to look at it!

3. Popcorn-flavored jelly beans — yay or nay?  Ick no way.  I only eat red jelly beans.  I had a bad experience a few years back.  Do you remember the Harry Potter Bertie Bots (Jelly) Beans?  I got a vomit flavored one.  Yes, it really tasted like vomit.

4. Your five-minute makeup routine?  Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer, Bare Minerals Powder Foundation, Milani Powder Bronzer, NYX Lip gloss in Beige, L'Oreal HIP Mascara (one coat looks like 3), NYX blush in Peach.

5. Today's eyes/lips/cheeks:

Eyes: NYX Eyeshadow singles in White Pearl, Baby Pink and Purple also the purple and nude color from the NYX Brown Eyes Runway Palette, ELF liquid eyeliner in Ash, Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in Gray, Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara.

Cheeks: NYX blush in Peach, NYX blush in Taupe, Milani Powder Bronzer in #01 Light

Lips: Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Pencil in Eastend Snob, Rimmel Lipstick in Heavenly, Milani 3D Glitzy Glam lipgloss in Starshine.


6. When did you realize you were officially a grownup?  Still haven't, but paying off my car got me one step closer.

7. Were you stoked or annoyed to get your first bra?  So EXCITED!!! I wanted boobs more than anything, and I didn't get them until my senior year of high school.  In the 7th grade my mom bought me a padded bra, though, and I was thrilled to have boobs, even if they weren't really there!!!

8. Your sweetest pet?  I only ever had 1 pet, her name was Leisel, and she was a black dachshund.  I miss her.

9. Outfit: My Easter Outfits!  I'm loving florals and pastels for spring, so earlier I had on a floral watercolor inspired pencil skirt, and cream colored chiffon sweater, nylons and nude high heels.  Now I have on Jeans, a lilac cardigan with applique flowers and sandals.


10. Weekend goals: To study, just a little bit, and hang out with my best friend while he's in town!

Oopsie, this poll is a little late this week.  I blinked my eyes and all of a sudden it's Sunday!  Where did my spring break go?  I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!  Eat lots of Cadburry Bunny eggs {mi favorito!} and don't forget the real reason for easter!  Remember Our Savior lives, and loves each one of us more than we will ever be able to comprehend!


Your Turn
Copy this and fill it out in the Comments Section or on your own blog post.

1. Mood:
2. Your favorite bag and why you love it?
3. Popcorn-flavored jelly beans — yay or nay?
4. Your five-minute makeup routine?
5. Eyes/lips/cheeks:
6. When did you realize you were officially a grownup?
7. Were you stoked or annoyed to get your first bra?
8. Your sweetest pet?
9. Outfit:
10. Weekend goals:

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I probably am really WAAAY too old to be following your blog, but I love it so much! Just fun and fresh!
    I have gone through older posts as I was wondering if you had done a vlog on how to apply eye shadow. I didn't find one, but hope you will point it out (or do one if you haven't yet!!:)At my age you would think I could get it right, but no such luck!
    Also, can you "sneak" close to your mom's purse and share with us what kind it is?? I am OBSESSED with handbags!! :)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not done that video yet, but I will!! Thanks for the tip. And I promise to sneak a peak at my mom's purse the next time I see her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAHHH! i JUST figured out how to leave a comment on your awesome blog!! I've wanted to for so long! :) Hooray!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so tell me what you think!