** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

4.18.2010

Morning Sunshine

While lying in bed last night I got a craving for scrambled eggs and toast. Rather than spoil myself, I decided I would wait and make it for breakfast. It was here that the beginning of another "Domestic Goddess" story began...

Once upon a time two people decided to make breakfast. The girl was a lovely domestic goddess, any man would be lucky to have her for a wife. The other, was a dumb boy.

Domestic Goddess: Mmm I love scrambled eggs... but only when my grandma makes them...
Dumb Boy: Oh yea? What's so special about those eggs?

Domestic Goddess: She makes them really special, she adds milk and eggs, and she strains them before she pours them in the pan.
Dumb Boy: Well that's how everyone makes them...


Domestic Goddess:But they don't add her secret ingredient...
Dumb Boy: Which is?

Domestic Goddess: I think it's vanilla
Dumb Boy: You think wrong... that's disgusting.

Domestic Goddess: Seriously, I want them JUST LIKE my grandma's, I think we should add the vanilla.

Dumb Boy: No way.


{While dumb boy was't looking, Domestic Goddess dropped in 2 drops of vanilla}


{As we sat down to eat}


Domestic Goddess: **Taste taste taste**  {In super slow-mo movie mode} DOOOON'T EEEEAAAT THE EEGGGSS!!!! **jumps across table to grab fork from Dumb boy**


{Too Late}




Dumb Boy (DB): ICK! Are you kidding me?!?


{spits out eggs and throws remainder of plate's contents in trash}

 

No folks, it is NOT a good idea to put vanilla in eggs... My grandma does however, suggest putting vanilla, along with eggs and milk into French Toast batter...










post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!