** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

12.20.2010

Dear Co-Worker

Dear Anonymous Co-Worker,

I appreciate your effort to be all generous and giving during this holiday season, but was this really necessary?  Don't get me wrong, I L.O.V.E. shortbread cookies covered in visible sugar sprinkles as much as the next guy, but this stuff is LOADED with butter.  I personally do not have the mental capability to limit myself to just one, or five for that matter.  So, I am trying to avoid them, so as not to gain "holiday weight" or... get the runs.
And now, instead on focusing on my ever-growing-work's-to-do-list, I am now overwhelmed by the thought of miniature shortbread cookies.  Oh, and while I'm at it, I want to bring up my disdain for the tub of pick-your-flavor-popcorn.  I don't even like popcorn, and yet, I managed to wolf down the entire 1/3 side of Caramel goodness...

Do me a favor and cancel the Warehouse Super Store Membership, OK?  Thanks

Yours truly,

The GRINCH

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!