** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

12.30.2010

The Last...



1. Mood:  I am exhausted!  I took almost two weeks off of work for Christmas and didn't come back until Tuesday.  Since we're closed New Year's Eve, and closing early today I technically only had to work 2 1/2 days.  However, no one told me that I would be doing physical labor during those 2 1/2 days!  I had to move offices... but first I had to convert the bursting-at-the-seams-storage-room-including-tearing-down-huge-book-shelves-because-they-block-the-windows into an office.  Did I mention that I had to make three trips to the office storage unit in order to clear out said new office/ex-storage room?!?  I guess next time I want a new office, I can expect to have to work for it.  

2. Best thing that happened to you in 2010?  I got completely out of debt!  Yep!  I paid off my car earlier this year, and finished paying off my final credit card last month!  Not even my Gap card has a balance on it!  When I started college, my parent's "made too much money {says the Government}," so I didn't qualify for financial aid for school until I was 23 years old.  So how did I pay for school?  I put it on credit cards!  Yes, I had almost $20,000 in credit card debt by the time I was 23, and that same year, I bought a car (I was driving my grandparents' & brother's before that).  This year I finished paying off almost $25,000 dollars of debt, and it feels SO GOOD! 

3. Worst thing?  Not graduating... still...  *sigh*

4. Your biggest beauty revelation of 2010? Bold lipstick...  It seems like nude lipstick is "the thing;" or very, very light pink lips, but not me!  I love bright pinks, and lately I've been loving deep berry colors, I've also recently been trying red lipstick... I'm still deciding how I feel about it, though.

5. Your biggest personal revelation? I can not change how other people behave, I can only change how I react to that behavior.

6. Something you’d like to cross off your bucket list in 2011?  I want to buy my first house! 

7. Plans for New Year’s Eve?  Seriously, I have none {how sad}!!!  I have spent New Year's Eve on the Strip numerous time, and this year I'm kind of over it, plus it's supposed to rain and snow, ick.  Because New Year's is not a big deal to me, I'll probably hang out at home and watch a movie.  If I'm feeling especially adventurous, I just might stay up until midnight.

8. Write yourself a New Year’s love note…  Dear Miss.Priss.Morgan- Don't be so hard on yourself.  You are beautiful just as your Heavenly Father made you.  Stop looking at pictures of yourself ten years ago, thinking, "Look how skinny/pretty/blond/etc. I was back then."  You are a woman now, your body is different, and when you have children your body will change again, and you will look back on photos of you today and think the same thing.  Be happy with who you are right now, because you are awesome {And your boobs and butt finally came in, hooray}!

9. …and now write a love note for anyone who’s reading this right now. Dear friend-  I wish you health and happiness in the new year!  Thank you for your friendship and support, and in your times of need remember that you stand tallest when your on your knees! 

10. Weekly goals:  Get organized!  I know this a total cliché but my bedroom is such a mess I can't even see the carpet!  I also need to get caught up at work.  Between taking almost two whole weeks off, and then doing physical labor this week, I've have more to do than time to do it!


This is the LAST Miss.Priss Beauty Poll of 2010!  I am kind of excited for this year to be over (good riddance!)  The last few years have been an extremely trying time for me, personally, but I just have this feeling that 2011 is going to be AMAZING! 

So, if YOU, yes, you reader, are in the mood to look back on 2010, copy and paste your answers in the comments, or on your own blog... Be sure to comment the link to me, I'd love to read your answers!

1. Mood:
2. Best thing that happened to you in 2010?
3. Worst thing?
4. Your biggest beauty revelation of 2010?
5. Your biggest personal revelation?
6. Something you’d like to cross off your bucket list in 2011?
7. Plans for New Year’s Eve?
8. Write yourself a New Year’s love note…
9. …and now write a love note for anyone who’s reading this right now.
10. Weekly goals:

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Yay for getting out of debt. That's an amazing accomplishment! http://pursescosmos.blogspot.com/2010/12/last-one-like-friends.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so tell me what you think!