** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

12.18.2010

Diva of Geneva

I just wanted to share my current FAVORITE nail polish.  I have worn OPI's Diva of Geneva (from their Swiss collection from Fall 2010) almost every week since I bought it!  It is simply GLORIOUS!  It sort of reminds me of a nail polish version of.... Radiant Jewels, except more purple... 


A jewel toned, red-based purple polish with flecks of gold and magenta pearl, this diva is the perfect deep-berry/raspberry color I've been longing for.  I love that it is dark enough for winter, but rich enough so as not come off as "gloomy."

Of all the colors in the collection, this one stole the show and is most definately my favorite.  I can't stop looking at my hands... Seriously. I.CAN'T.STOP.


post signature

1 comment:

I love comments, so tell me what you think!