** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

3.21.2011

Spring has Sprung

Spring is here!  Well she arrived yesterday, but I was busy with other things and wasn't able to play a good hostess.  She blew in like a tornado, completely ruining my hair for church, and giving a few lucky bystanders a glimpse of the goods under my dress.  This is now the second time I've been saved by control top pantyhose, I really should send them a "Thank You" card.  Yesterday was so cold and windy, I swear I saw a few snowflakes.  I don't know what Spring is getting at but her visits are supposed to be pleasant, and Day 1 has proven to be entirely the opposite. 


I hope she quickly remembers her purpose as my "house guest."  I finally got her sister, Winter, to leave, and I DO NOT want to repeat that visit for at least a year.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!