** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

3.18.2011

TGIF

I love my new wide leg trousers, and this sweater. They are easily my new favorite articles of clothing. 

This week I:

Got a filling replaced
Broke a nail
Got four new paper cuts on my right hand, and two on my left
Had a fight with the spray tan machine, and lost
Got a blister from my shoes
Had two migraines
Lost my wallet
I love the side bun.  Coolest, "I'm late for work" hair-do this side of the Mississippi

Thank GOODNESS Friday is here, I really need a weekend.  In order to make the day go faster, I turned off my radio, and turned up my iPod.  I set it to shuffle, and I was instantly grateful for my excellent taste in music. 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Love those jeans! Where did ya get them? ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so tell me what you think!