** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

4.02.2011

The Results Are In

Bloggy Poll Results are in!  Thanks so much to everyone who took the time to fill out the survey, and for the nice things you had to say.  90% of everyone who filled out the survey thinks this little ol' blog is alright.

There was one person (anonymous of course) who's answer to every question was, "BE REAL."  So I pinched myself, and guess what?!?  It turns out, I'm real!  I was surprised that the majority of people said they want to see more "photography and Photoshop tips & tricks."  Awesome.  I had no clue, but I guess I had better get started thinking of some things to "teach," any suggestions would be helpful.  The other almost unanimous request was for a Q&A page.  I usually try to answer questions through e-mail and comments on an individual basis, but if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask, and I'll make a page.

Thanks again!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!