** UPDATE: COMMENTS ARE WORKING! Just click the individual post title, you can't leave them on the main page.


Weird. **

4.18.2011

A word of Caution



Dear Self-

The next time you decide to get Spray-Paint Happy and resurface the patio furniture, please remember to wear the proper protective clothing.  While the fine mist particles on your arms may look slightly like a Caribbean induced tan, there simply isn't an excuse for your feet.


Love,
Yourself


It's been four days.  I've scrubbed and scrubbed, to no avail.  It simply won't come off.  Personally, I think it's hilarious, and often laugh at myself in these situations (I get into them frequently), but I have to admit, I do have a slight concern regarding lead poisoning.

On a happier note, the patio furniture looks great (more on that later)!  So I guess it was worth it.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so tell me what you think!